June 29, 2010

Is Blue for You?

Would you wear this??

I was reading in my gossip mags these past few weeks and noticed a theme. All discussed the new trend in nail polish which is blue. I don't know if I would ever be daring enough to wear blue nail polish on either my nails or my toes. All I could think about was trying to take it off and having your nails have a blue hue to them. This is not a trend that screams "Try Me" in my eyes. I tend to lean more to shades of pinks and neutrels. I did embrace the dark purple and black trend in recent years. Something about painting your nails blue really just stumps me. Celebrities such as Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba have been spotted wearing this new hue from the red carpet to taking a stroll. Katy Perry and Ke$ha have been spotten in this new hue on the stage, which in my opinion is a more fitting place for this trend. What do you think? Could you pull off the new trend in nail polish?