January 25, 2010

My Review of the Boyfriend Blazer

5out of 5

Pros: Stylish, Nice fabric, Attractive Design, Versatile

Best Uses: Office, Going Out, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Stylish, Trendy, High-end shopper, Practical

I'm wearing this blazer today with a designer tee and jeans, but all people can talk about is how amazing my bf blazer is!
Bought the grey color cuz I thought it would be a good transitional color from winter to spring. The fabric is much richer than I thought - it's actually a satin fabric (but not shiny). The fit on the body is pretty good, and I LOVE the print lining when you roll up the sleeves. It's a tad tight in the bust area, so if you are a D or above and want to wear it closed, you may want to go up a size.

Overall - I'd grade this blazer an A- for fit, A for style and A++ for the price.

(legalese)