April 26, 2010

Color Code: Mix & Match All Season Long!

By Guest Blogger: Mary C

For years I stood in front of a full closet and with a disgusted tone..."I have nothing to wear!" Well a couple of years ago I discovered the cure for me....every season I pick a base color or colors and I buy arround those colors.....not that I don't buy other things but I focus on the base colors and then I end up with a stylish group and I can easily dress up and dress down an outfit. Last winter I picked Chocolate brown and I had great success with building a wardrobe arround it. I found the chunky gold tone jewerly could really dress up the chocolate and adding a ligther tan color has helped to bridge the color into spring.

For this spring I have picked Black and White ,I just bought a black dress with the sleeves cut out from metro style along with a zebra stipe ankle strap shoe and a great pair of over sized white sunglasses...now I am off to pick out some white capri's and a black top...and I saw a great white floppy hat......