June 3, 2009

Who's Hungry?!


I love food. Problem is, when I get home from work I am so tired I never know what to cook, so I just don’t. I make Mac and cheese, "frozen delight platters"(this is what I call them to my husband so he thinks it something grand when really it consists of chicken fingers, fries, and pizza rolls). The other night I made buffalo chicken dip..and only the dip...then went on to ask my husband if that could be enough for his meal...needless to say I am not the best housewife!!

Its not that I am lazy when I come home!! The problem is that I do not have much experience cooking meals every night. When I lived on my own I did not make big meals. I ate random small dishes that filled me up and were fine to be considered dinner. But now I am trying to get more into cooking...but I run out of ideas of what to make!!! The times I have cooked it was fun, and I loved the feeling I had that I made a delicious and satisfying dinner.

So I need help! Do you have any recipes for me? maybe something quick, easy, or just so good that it is worth the effort and wait??? I am a hungry girl with an even more hungry husband...he would be forever grateful. I don’t know if he can take another "frozen delight platter". :)

by Beth