November 3, 2009

Dressing for the Holidays

As soon as Halloween has passed the Holiday madness starts! The biggest Holiday question...what will you be wearing??? I like to plan cute tops for each of the holidays.

I go for something in a warm, rich color to give thanks. This ruffled lace top is super cute, and should get as many compliments as my cranberry pie!
For Christmas I like to be cozy and conservative. I know that it is a little cheesy, but I like to wear red or green to keep with the season...so I am thinking of this kimono sleeve sweater.Finally, you've gotta have some sparkle and shine for New Year's Eve! This gold top should help me rock into the new year!I have all of my fav Holiday fashions saved on my wish list at metrostyle.com, in case you want to get me an early Christmas present ; )
by Suzy