November 5, 2009

My New FAV Purchase!

I'm fairly new here at metrostyle (okay 3 months, but that's still new!) and a few weeks ago, I made my first metrostyle purchase, the Bubble Hem Topper. I cannot say how much I LOVE my Bubble Hem Topper! It's very warm and comfy, made of a nice fleece-y material but also super-fashionable and I've received TONS of compliments on it. A woman even stopped me in the airport and asked me who designed it, and I was proud to say the company I work for! It's always exciting to be able to show off our products. I think I even convinced some of my fellow co-workers here to get one too!

It's definitely become my new favorite sweater to throw on and can be worn with so many different outfits. As the weather gets cooler here in New England, you'll be sure that my Bubble Hem Topper will get me through it! What are some of your favorite purchases from us?