November 4, 2009

What do you want from me?

So, it's my turn to write for the blog. I have SO much that I'm working on. I have no idea what I should share with you. What do you want to know? What could I possibly have that would interest you?

This week I got the latest metrostyle catalog. Loving all the clothes as always, but the front cover wouldn't have been my first choice. It was a bit strange. I know, I work here right, I'm supposed to love everything.

Tried on some of our jeans and love the top stitch jeans 13959. That's the bonus of working in the corporate offices. We have all the approved fit samples from the catalog. I'm psyched that you can search by item number now in the new website! Go find them, they fit perfectly and they are a steal!

I'm trying to work-out more in preparation for a trip to Florida. I try to stay in shape, but there will be some hiking and volleyball involved so I need to get even more fit! (I prefer to wear soft pants while working out haha that's "previous post" humor)

Well, gotta go. I have to go shopping actually. Chat at ya later!
-Kyndall