August 24, 2010

Fall Trends: Lovely Leather and Glittery Gold


I’m seeing a lot of great trends for the Fall 2010 season. Some of which I will proudly wear but others leave me with a twinge of longing. Leather is big for fall and if you don't already know I love leather jackets! In fact, I wore my Leather Biker Jacket to work this morning (its cold and raining in New England this week). But the one trend I’m not sure I can pull off is gold. This vibrant burst of sunshine was all over the Fall 2010 runway, including Michael Kors. Don’t get me wrong, I love gold jewelry, it goes great with my skin tone, but I’m just not sure if I can wear an entire gold dress, jacket or suit. Maybe I’ll start small and subtle with the Ruffled Stretch Shirt in Antique Gold. Hopefully this will help me ease into the trend and I will be comfortable enough to glitter in gold in no time! So, what trends are you most excited for? Are there any trends you wish you could wear but aren’t sure you could pull off? If so, what are you doing to gain the confidence to try the trend?