August 10, 2010

Help Me update My LBD


Since Fall is right around the corner I’m in the process of updating my wardrobe staples. One thing I know I can’t live without is my Little Black Dress (LBD). I’m sure you ladies are with me on this one! I’ve worn my LBD too many times to count and it has saved me when I feel I have nothing to wear. My current LBD has longevity (I’ve had it 5 yrs now) but since my hubby rolls his eyes every time I take it out of the closet I feel it might be time to update this beloved staple as well. As with any LDB I’m looking for wardrobe versatility, a classic timeless style and a bit of edgy sexiness. My top 4 favorites are the Studded Sheath, Illusion Top Dress by Tiana b, Side Ruched Dress and the Seamed Sheath Dress. Here’s where I need your help, I love them all and don’t know how to choose. So please vote for which dress you think I should purchase, the winner will become a part of my new fall wardrobe!