May 5, 2009

Closet Mayhem!

Spring is here and I find myself unable to resist the temptation of purchasing new Spring Fashions. The downfall of this is I have yet to put away my winter clothes and I find that my closet is becoming hard to “shop”.

I find that I wait longer every year before putting away my winter wardrobe because the minute I pack it all up and stow it away in typical New England fashion I find that its colder than I anticipated and I find myself digging through totes looking for a warmer outfit.

I know that in order to look my best I need to get my closet in shape. A clean closet increases dressing efficiency and leaves me with more time for my hair and makeup. Am I the only one who waits this long to put away last season’s wardrobe before stuffing their closet with this season’s treasures?

By Sara