May 4, 2009

Mother vs. Daughter

My teenage daughter thinks she knows fashion better than I do. She is dead wrong. I think she forgets where I work and thinks I have no clue. Her fashion is t-shirt, jeans, sweatshirt, and sneakers. I on the other hand always try looking my best with the latest trends plus working in women’s apparel is an advantage. You would think that being brought up by me she would have the same sense of style but not my daughter. She actually thinks that I over dress. Wearing a blouse with accessories and a pair of jeans isn’t overdressed. Who knows maybe she is trying to get back at me. Mothers do tend to ruin their teenage daughters life like that was the only reason we had them, the joy. I just hope one day I get to see her wear something else besides a t-shirt, jeans, sweatshirt, and sneakers.

By Diane