January 20, 2009

Employee Interview: Jeffrey

1. Who are you and what is your official job title?
Hi my name is Jeffrey. I have two degrees, Advertising, art and design and a digital media one as well. My job title is Image processor for both Chadwicks and Metrostyle.

2. Briefly describe what you do on a daily basis...
I process, crop and correct images that are uploaded onto the website. I do colorization of product so that our customer can see the variety of colors on a given item. I also work with linking the product from our on-line catalogs and when the opportunity comes, I work on an assortment of projects such as video production and print

3. What's your favorite part of your job?
I enjoy working with and in the web department. Very creative environment. There is a satisfaction knowing that the majority of images on the website are a result of the image processors job.

4. Least favorite?
Sometimes it gets very repetitious and it can be at times not very creative. Deadlines can be a challenge at times, as well.

5. What aspect of your job most directly affects our customers?
Cropping the images and swatches are clean and clear to ensure the customer is seeing the outfit in the most accurate way.

6. Do you shop on metrostyle.com?
I do not shop Metrostyle

7. Just one more...what's your favorite food?
I love pineapple, grapefruit, and French toast.

Interview by Jon