January 16, 2009

Scared the Cat!

Just a quick one today from me! I was watching "The Insider," you know celebrities, fashion and all those fun things. They have a segment called Looks for Less that I like to watch. I always wonder what brands they are going to mention.

They showed a really pretty dress which was a few hundred dollars and then showed a very similar looking dress for $39.99 and were enthusiastic about finding it at metrostyle.com.....I SHRIEKED! I was so excited I scared my cat! I love it when other people recognize our fabulous clothes.

I was totally bummed that I couldn't find the original clip, but I was thrilled to find another clip from a different Insider episode that also mentioned metrostyle.com


Let us know if you hear about us on TV or in magazines. Clearly, I get very excited about it.


-Kyndall