January 1, 2009

Employee Interview: Elizabeth

1. Who are you and what is your official job title?
Elizabeth, Assistant Catalog Developer

2. Briefly describe what you do on a daily basis...
Everyday is different. I work as a liaison in a sense between the product, the merchants, and creative so no day or task is ever the same.

3. What's your favorite part of your job?
Seeing the finished product. To watch ideas change from a worksheet to a catalog is an amazing process.

4. Least favorite?
On some days I don't get to eat lunch because I am too busy and cant stop, even for a minute!!

5. What aspect of your job most directly affects our customers?
What the customer sees in the catalog would probably be something I occasionally affect. My opinion on a shot or a layout can sometimes change what the customer will see in print.

6. Do you shop on metrostyle.com?
Yes, sometimes.

7. Just one more...what's your favorite food?
My homemade tacos, and anything spicy!!!!

Interview by Jon