January 12, 2009

The New Spring Collection Is Here

Wow, have you seen the new metrostyle catalog? I have to say, we look great and I’m not saying that just cause I work for them - it’s true. The product and creative look fabulous! The models look better than ever, especially Dani Evans – love the new hair – she’s so metrostyle!

There are lots of wear now styles in this new catalog, and also trendy looks for the spring like fun bright colored charmeuse and color blocked dresses and tops. There are also some great tropical prints and ruffle detail tops – both must haves for this spring. There’s something for everyone!

One of my favorite looks is the denim bell bottom jumpsuit – so hot! Right now it’s one of our top sellers – seems to be everyone else’s favorite too. What do you think – could you rock a jumpsuit? If head to toe denim is not your thing, how about a colored twill jumpsuit like the red one below? My only objection to the jumpsuit – it makes it a little harder when you really have to go -- ladies, you know what I mean.

by EM