April 28, 2009

Later Dude...

Winter is finally over in Massachusetts.
I think...I hope...I'm pretty sure...I'm crossing my fingers

As we move from the darker months of winter to the bright months of Spring & Summer, I am always amazed by the transforming world around me, the trees, the animals...Spring is the time of new beginnings; A time for change, for growth, a time to look back at winter and say
"Later Dude! Yippee Spring!"

I do enjoy the winter. I'm not a complainer. I went snowboarding for the first time, visited with family I hadn't seen in a long time and started working on some projects I had long since set aside to collect dust.
I began to put things into motion.

As I write this, the sun is shining, the sky is a bright blue with one cute fluffy cloud. Spring is HERE! I feel invigorated. I am ready to take on the world. There isn't anything I can't do. I am ready to take that step forward...start a new journey. Brave and strong!

Who's with me!?! haha

-Kyndall
(Photo taken out our dept window)