April 10, 2009

On the Catwalk or Treadmill?

Going to the gym is an everyday occurrence for me, well almost everyday. I try to go a lot, but I seem to find plenty of excuses as to why I just can’t make it that day…But when I do go, I plan ahead and bring something cute to wear to the gym. Come on! There are hot guys there OK? As a single girl in my early twenties, I always want to look my best. The day I had my free personal training session with one of the very attractive trainers I put a little too much thought into what I was going to wear! Anyway…metrostyle has a great line of active wear that I incorporate into my gym attire. Take a look for yourself…maybe even treat yourself to something bright and summery to wear to your next fitness class! Getting in shape is all the rage these days…so you might as well look good while you’re doing it.
With all the bright colors we offer, you will definitely stand out while you're walking on the catwalk...um I mean treadmill.


By LB