September 29, 2009

I HATE WIRES!!!


Right now my living room is full of wires. I live in a small apartment with my husband and the wires for the computer and everything related to television run from the living room into a surge protector in my bedroom.


We are trying to buy a house and I have told my husband we need a wire solution. I do not want ugly wires running everywhere. The other day my friend told me about something that made my heart skip a beat….wireless television. Yes that’s right wireless TV. I don’t know how it works and I don’t care. The only thing I care about is wire minimization.


I know that you can hide the wires in the wall but that makes for a more difficult installation and it limits your ability to rearrange furniture. Sometimes I just want to make a change and I hate that the cable wire dictates where the TV goes. Does anyone have any info on this? Do you know which manufacturers are coming out with wireless TV’s. Also how much more expensive are these TV’s vs. wired?
by Sara