October 2, 2009

Fashion Envy at the Office


Ever have a coworker whose style you just love, but know you could never pull off? That’s how I feel about our Assistant Art Director, Jackie. Every day she comes into the office looking like a fashion feature from WhoWhatWear.com or People Style Watch magazine.

Take this outfit for example. That day, it was an unseasonably warm 80° in September. I remember starring at my closet that morning wondering, “How can I mix summer and fall styles together without looking like a homeless person?”

Jackie figured it out! She took a fun summer dress and paired it with a boyfriend blazer, and light-colored boots, then layered on a few silver necklaces for measure. I love this look…youthful, yet professional…fresh, interesting and fun. Most of all, I love that she’s not afraid to takes a chance, mixing old with new, and creating her own personalized style.

So next time I find myself starring at my closet with a case of wardrobe paralysis, I think I’m just going to ask myself, “What would Jackie do?”


By: Bren B