October 1, 2009

It's time to put away the summer clothes!

I was watching the news last night and almost keeled over when I heard it was going to be in the 40's today. I guess the Fall season is really here! On the one hand, I'm upset because I love the summer. On the other hand, I'm excited because I love wearing jeans & sweaters! I love that they can be so versatile. You can dress them up or dress them down...either way they look stylish. You can even add some cute accessories & be really fashion savvy! If you're like me, then you're looking to build up your wardrobe without breaking the bank! There are several ways to do this! You can mix & match the items you have with a few new clothing essentials. I also found an article that talks about "shopping on a budget." Good luck building your wardrobe. Happy Shopping!