December 11, 2008

Employee Interview: Stephanie

1. Who are you and what is your official job title?
Stephanie - Copy Associate

2. Briefly describe what you do on a daily basis...
Editing is a big part--both catalog and web. I write the clothing copy for catalog and web (not headlines in catalog, just clothing stuff). I write a lot of what you see on the web and some emails. Chances are if you spot corny puns or web headlines based on songs... I probably wrote it.

3. What's your favorite part of your job?
Writing for the web allows me to share my attempts at humor. Also, flashing shiny objects at the copywriter (it makes her smile).

4. Least favorite?
Flowing (copy and pasting) what I write into the catalog.

5. What aspect of your job most directly affects our customers?
I'm involved with almost everything you read, either editing or writing it.

6. Do you shop on metrostyle.com?
And not take advantage of my employee discount? Of course.

7. Just one more...what's your favorite food?
Oh you should know that I don't have favorites. Sushi is up there though and not quasi-sushi (a.k.a. California rolls). Yeah I even eat eel. Sounds yummy huh?

Interview by Jon