December 31, 2008

"Flame" The New Cologne By Burger King


Have you heard? Burger King has just come out with its own cologne. Bet you can’t guess what it smells like. Yup you got it the cologne which quite appropriately is called “Flame” is scented like Burger Kings delicious flame broiled ground beef. Now I know I shouldn’t judge because I haven’t yet experienced the olfactory adventure that is “Flame” but my first instinct is ewe gross. I don’t know about you but the last thing I want my husband to smell like is beef. If he came home smelling like flame broiled meat I would ask him to shower and change.

Why in the world would anyone choose to smell like a burger? I know that men typically love red meat but honestly is there a man out there who would dose himself in cologne in order to smell like his favorite meal. The impression I get from commercials for body sprays like “Axe” or “Tag” there is a purpose to smelling good. Attracting babes! According to the marketing for those products if you smell good then you will look good too! (Wrong-o boys) But I am pretty sure that if the choice is between a man wearing “Flame” versus a man wearing legitimate cologne the man who doesn’t smell like beef will get the girl!