March 30, 2009

Spicing Up Date Night


Anyone who has been in a long-term relationship knows that you’ve got to get a little creative every now and then to keep that spark going. So, I decided to create a “date night.”

I leave for work before my husband, so one morning I left him a card...and it was a "sexy " card...asking him to meet me that night at a local restaurant/bar at a specified time.

I thought I should dress a little sexier than I do at work, so I rummaged through my closet and found a cold shoulder top from metro as well as my new bling jeans. Normally I don't put them together, but I wanted to punch it up for the occasion. To push it even further, I bought a cheap wig in a fun cut and in a completely different color than my hair. My husband was totally blown away!

It was really fun! I love how a simple change of clothes can make you feel like a whole different person. Lucky for me, metrostyle has a lot of styles I can experiment with!

So tell me ladies (and gentlemen), do any of you ever have date night and dress a little different than normal? What do you do to keep the spark going in your relationship?

By Guest Blogger: Lolita fro Boston, MA