July 9, 2009

Gym Fashion Intervention

Fashion is everywhere...even at the one place I never thought it would be...the gym! I'll admit I dress like a 'bum' when I workout but I love it. For me, it's all about being comfortable and getting in a good workout. A couple of my girlfriends dress really cute when they workout but it's just not my thing!
Anyway a few weeks back I went to the gym in my mens XL sweatpants & my favorite hooded sweatshirt (which by the way is covered in paint). That night, my friends told me it's time for a "gym fashion intervention." I had never heard of such a thing. They made me a list of gym fashion "do's & don'ts" which I thought was absolutely hysterical. Needless to say, I didn't completely abide by their list but I did buy myself one cute new outfit. Check it out ...so comfy & cute! My friends were very proud of me even though I still wore the XL.