July 2, 2009

Shopping for Baby!

As you can imagine working for a women's clothing catalog, there are a lot of women in our office. At any given time you are likely to run in to a few of us who are expecting... but contrary to popular belief, there is nothing "in the water" here. Currently, I am part of that group. My husband and I are expecting our first child, a baby girl, in November! As you can imagine I am quite excited!

I was super excited to find out we are having a girl earlier this month because there are so many cute things for baby girls! I am enjoying shopping for nursery decor and clothing for her. I never thought I could enjoy shopping for someone else as much as myself! Although my husband keeps reminding me to pace myself...I can't resist! I finally understand how babies only wear their clothes once before they grow out of them... there is just too much to choose from!

by Gabby