July 22, 2009

Shopping Between Seasons

I love this time of year...cookouts and beach days...warm summer sun on my skin and a frosty margarita in hand... Okay, so I am day dreaming a little. I am really at work, in my cubicle, writing to you. I look forward to plenty of summer fun this time of year, but something else I look forward to is... shopping!

I love "between season" shopping, in my book that is some of the best shopping there is! "Between season" shopping is when you can find all the wear-now summer deals (lots of sales and clearance!) and be the first to sample the new merchandise for the fall at the same time! I was at the mall last weekend and that was just what I found, plenty of racks of markdowns (I picked up cute cargo shorts for $10!) and new arrivals to start off my fall wardrobe.

But who wants to spend a beautiful summer day at the mall? I would rather shop right where I am...at work, in my cubicle, checking out the deals and steals at metrostyle.com. Think I will do that right now...


by Suzy