November 27, 2008

Thanks A Lot!

It's the day before Thanksgiving and I think back this year to all I have been given and what I have to be thankful for. My daughter got married this year. I am thankful to see that she is happy and that her special day was all she hoped for. The cost for all this wedding happiness, not so much; thanks alot! I have family and friends who I love dearly and am so thankful for them. That woman who cut me off in traffic this morning, gggrrrrrr-thanks, thanks alot. The price of gas and oil finally going down; thank goodness, my 401K looking a bit meek these days, thanks oh so much for that one!

but in all seriousness I am thankful for many, many things....
family, friends, good health, love of a good man, a soft bed, roof over my head, freedom; and the very full belly I will undoubtedly complain about tomorrow afternoon.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!